KALE & CHORIZO PIZZA
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min.
Serves: 1 pizza
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough
- 1 recipe Homemade Pizza Sauce
- 2 leaves of kale
- 100g sliced chorizo
- 1/4 yellow onion, sliced
- 1½ cup mozzarella
- Place pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 500°F for 1 hour.
- Spread about half the pizza sauce onto one of your shaped pizza doughs. See Pizza Dough recipe for instructions on how to shape.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top of sauce.
- Spread sliced chorizo until pizza is evenly covered then add sliced onion.
- Remove the stem from the Kale leaves and tear into small pieces. Add to the top of the pizza.
- Transfer pizza to preheated stone and cook for 10 minutes. Remove and cut into 8 slices to serve.