BBQ Chicken Pizza
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min.
Serves: 1 pizza
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough
- 1 recipe Homemade Pizza Sauce
- 3 tbsp BBQ sauce, divided
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1½ cup mozzarella
- Place pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 500°F for 1 hour.
- Spread about half the pizza sauce onto one of your shaped pizza dough. See pizza dough recipe for instructions on how to shape. Spread 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce over pizza sauce to incorporate.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top of sauce.
- Cube chicken breast and cook in a pan over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Place in a small bowl and add 1 tbsp BBQ sauce to coat chicken. Spread chicken, cooked bacon pieces, and red onion slices over pizza evenly.
- Transfer pizza to preheated stone and cook for 10 minutes. Cut into slices to serve.