PROSCIUTTO & PINAEPPLE PIZZA
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Serves: 1 pizza
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough
- 1 recipe Homemade Pizza Sauce
- 50g prosciutto
- 8 slices pineapple rounds
- 1½ cup mozzarella
- Place pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 500°F for 1 hour.
- Spread about half the pizza sauce onto one of your shaped pizza doughs. See Pizza Dough recipe for instructions on how to shape.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella on top of sauce. Reserve 1/2 cup for the very end.
- Top with prosciutto then pineapple and finally sprinkle remaining mozzarella on top.
- Transfer pizza to preheated stone and cook for 10 minutes. Remove and cut into 8 slices to serve.