WARNING: Do not make these cupcakes without expecting to eat the whole tray at once!
That’s right, they are that good. I have yet to ever make a full cheesecake. Why? Because these little cupcakes taste the exact same, don’t require a cheesecake pan and are so simple to make.
Prep Time: 30 min.
Cook Time: 18 – 22 min.
Serves: 12 Cupcakes
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin tray with muffin liners.
- Crust – Mix together the ‘crust’ ingredients in a medium size bowl. Then press the mixture into the bottom of the lined muffin tray.
- Filling – In a food processor or stand up mixer with whisk attachment, process the cream cheese until smooth. Then, add the sour cream and process until smooth. Add eggs one at a time and mix until just combined.
- Pour filling into the muffin tray over your graham crust.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until centers are firm. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes while you prepare the topping. (Don’t turn your oven off just yet).
- Topping – Stir together ‘topping’ ingredients in a bowl. Spoon about 1 tbsp of mixture over each cupcake to cover the top. Return tray to oven and bake for another 4 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.